Friday, June 14, 2013

5 days to Korea.

I just settled a bunch of things.

I met up with my travel buddies for the second time. I was kind of glad that I wasn't travelling alone. I was even more glad to find a bunch of lovely ladies to travel with. It's amazing how we weren't awkward despite seeing each other twice.

I still got many things yet to settle before I leave. Like my after trip accommodation.

Will be travelling to the less-explored parts of South Korea. We didn't want to limit ourselves to Seoul only, and anyway, we will be spending 4 whole weeks in Seoul already. For the after trip, we are covering a total of 4 destinations in 8 days. Pretty rushed I must say. Gangwon-do, Gyeongju, Busan, and Jeollanam-do. I am not sure how many sounds familiar to most people, perhaps only Busan, but honestly, I wasn't confident of navigating around Korea myself too, so thank gawd for these girls.

Anyone with suggestions on activities/accommodation on these places, please do let me know!

I hope to be able to update this space every single day. And that it will contain bits and pieces of my 46 days in South Korea, which hopefully will be helpful to anyone going to Korea for any purpose.

Next update: Korea summer schools

No comments:

Post a Comment